Fresh bay scallops, any size you like.
Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning
White table wine
Fresh lemon wedges
Fresh sliced scallion tops
Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet Hot & Crazy
- Slice Crimini mushrooms
- Line bottom of suitable baking dish with sliced Crimini mushrooms.
- Place scallops on top of sliced mushrooms, filling dish up, use lots of scallops!
- Sprinkle flour and Johnny’s Seafood seasoning on top of scallops, then drizzle some melted butter and white wine over all of this.
- Pour desired amount of Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet Hot and Crazy. Finish by placing scallop dish into oven preheated to 375 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and glazed over.
- Top with green onions and fresh lemon wedges and serve!