Bacon Wrapped Stuffing
- 9 strips Wright Brand Bacon
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut slices of Wright Brand Bacon in 1/2.
- Form stuffing (Seasoned with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper) into balls, approximately golf ball size.
- Place stuffing ball onto center of bacon piece. Wrap bacon around ball bringing both sides together and securing with a toothpick.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove tray when bacon is fully cooked.
- Place bites onto paper toweling prior to serving.