20 stalks of asparagus
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1/2 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
10 strips of uncooked bacon sliced in half lengthwise
- Rinse, pat dry the asparagus and lay them in a single layer in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the asparagus and toss to coat.
- Wrap each stalk with a half strip of bacon, upwards like a corkscrew.
- Grill on a sheet of aluminum foil for about 4-6 minutes on each side.