Cheesy Oven Baked Frito Casserole
1 lbs. ground beef
1 chopped medium onion, chopped
1 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 drained can mexicorn (11 ounces)
1 drained can chopped green chilies (4 ounces)
1 package Frito corn chips (10.5 ounce)
1 can enchilada sauce (10 ounce)
2 cups shredded cheese
1. In a large skillet, saute the ground beef, onion, and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic until the beef is browned and the onion is tender. Pour out access grease.
2. Stir in the soup, corn, and chiles.
3. In casserole dish, layer the meat mixture, corn chips, and enchilada sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
5. Once you pull it out, sprinkle a new lay of Frito’s over top.