Parmesan Mozzarella Meatballs
1 pound ground beef
1 Tbs. of Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1-2 cups spaghetti sauce
10 squares of Mozzarella Cheese
¼ cup fresh, finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a cookie sheet with foil or use an oven-proof skillet .
- Mix together meat, 1 Tbs. of Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic, ¼ cup spaghetti sauce, and breadcrumbs.
- Ball this meat mixture into even-sized round shapes. Place on cookie sheet or in skillet close together but not touching. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Pour 1-2 cups spaghetti sauce over and around the meatball, depending on your personal preference. Place mozzarella cheese on the top of each meatball and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over as well.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot with either pasta or breadsticks, or both.