Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges
4 large potatoes, sliced vertically into wedges
4 TBS. olive oil
3 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning salt
3 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put wedges on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Lightly pour olive oil over potato wedges.
- Mix Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese and with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are tender.